Lachlan completed a degree in Exercise and Sport Science at the University of Tasmania before completing a Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology in 2022 at Deakin University in Melbourne.
Lachlan has a particular interest in chronic disease and injury management/rehabilitation, management of neurological conditions, cardiovascular/metabolic disease management as well as working with people to improve their functional capacity and quality of life.
Lachlan enjoys training and competing in athletics, spending time on the golf course and the mountain bike trails.
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science
- Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- ASCA Strength and Conditioning (Level 1)
- Special interests and experience:
- Cardiovascular, metabolic, and neurological conditions
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
To make an appointment with Lachlan, contact the Burnie clinic on 64314586 or through our online form.