Daniel studied at Griffith University on the Gold Coast in Queensland. He completed a Bachelor of Exercise Science degree and then a post-graduate Masters of Physiotherapy, graduating in 2013.
Daniel has since completed numerous post-graduate studies and professional development courses including:
- ASCA Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Running Biomechanics and Re-training
- Kinetic Link Training – Functional Strength & Conditioning
- Intro & Advanced Dry needling
- APA Spinal level 1
- APA Sports Physiotherapy Level 1 & 2
- The Sporting Hip & Groin
- Lyn Watson Level 1 and Jeremy Lewis Shoulder Courses
- Best Practice Guide to Conservative Management of Patello-femoral Pain
His clinical interests include:
- Running and lower limb injuries
- Athlete Development
- Strength & Conditioning
- Sport & Musculoskeletal injuries and rehab
- Being an advocate for healthy lifestyles
Daniel has worked with local sporting teams including the Somerset Heat and Burnie Dockers. He was also the physiotherapy consultant for Edithvale-Aspendale Football and Netball clubs in Victoria.
Personally, Daniel has a very keen interest in sport and fitness, in particular basketball, athletics and strength and conditioning. He enjoys competing at the local Christmas carnivals and Stawell Gift. Daniel has also represented Tasmania at the Australian National Athletics Championships on a number of occasions. In his spare time he coaches athletics and writes strength and conditioning programs.